(Mixology hint: If you're celebrating something special, try steeping these high-quality leaves in your Mint Julep ingredients for an extra kick of freshness!)
- Generous resealable bag helps lock aromatic freshness in.
- Cut and sifted thoroughly so you receive only the best.
- Smaller pieces are easy to incorporate and steep faster.
- Contains only dried spearmint leaves: no additives or preservatives.
- Perfect for cooking, crafting herbal teas, bath and mixing into body products.
Here's a recipe to get your started using this wonderful seasoning:Sumac-Dusted Oven Fries
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel potatoes. Slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch strips. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the reserved potato in half. Cook in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and roughly mash with a fork.
- When the fries are done, remove from oven and toss with sumac. Serve with your choice of spread on the side.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's Ground Sumac
Size: 57 G / 2 Oz
Made In: United States
Shipped From: United States
Lead Time: 3 - 4 Days