Garam Masala Spice Blend is perfectly balanced with precious saffron, earthy cumin, nutmeg and coriander, resinous clove and cardamom and a finishing touch of black pepper and cinnamon. Garam Masala is a very popular Indian spice blend. This contains no salt, MSG,non-GMO and is vegan
Here's a recipe to get your started using this wonderful spice blend:
- 2 cups cubed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp USimplySeason Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil and set aside.
- Peel and dice into 1 inch cubes sweet potato, then rinse with water. In a small bowl add all the remaining ingredients and mix well to make a marinade.
- Pour the marinade over the sweet potatoes and make sure they are coated well. Transfer the coated sweet potatoes baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes or until it is done.
Click for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's Garam Masala Spice