Harnessing bold flavors from around the world, Our Harissa Spice Blend is a culmination of the bold, zesty seasonings typical of North African cuisine.
Use to substitute for chili sauce or on sandwiches as a mustard alternative Delicious with hummus on crusty breads Sprinkle on pasta, pizza, or sandwiches. Popular in European countries like Hungary and Germany served on breakfast rolls USimplySeason's Harissa is all natural, wholly vegan, and includes no MSG.
USimplySeason's Harissa Spice Blend is hand blended in the USA with Chili, Hungarian Paprika, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, and Other Spices.
Here is a fun and easy recipe to get you started using this wonderful spice blend:
- Start with USimplySeason's Harissa Spice blend and add a dash or two of heated water to generate a paste. Then mix in some high quality olive oil to produce your own delicious Harissa sauce.
- For the best flavor, let it sit for a day to enable the flavors to fuse and deepen.
Harissa sauce should last for weeks in the refrigerator. Add to freshly chopped garlic and olive oil to create a tasty paste.
- 1 cup high quality mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp USimplySeason's Harissa Spice Blend
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher Sea salt to taste (optional)
Direction Whisk together mayonnaise, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and harissa. Season to taste with salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Store leftovers in a covered container and use within a few days.
Here are some more recipes using this wonderful spice blend:
Click for more recipes that you can use with
Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Sodium Free, Sugar Free
Made In: United States
Shipped From: United States
Lead Time: 3 - 4 Days