Zaatar spice is a zesty and herbaceous Middle Eastern spice mix-a mix of some of the most popular flavors mixed with unexpected exotic inclusions for a spice blend loved around the world. Strangely addicting, Za'atar - also known as zatar, zahtar and zahatar - is a favorite go-to flavoring from the Mediterranean to the Nile even Africa and can flavor many foods.
- USimplySeason has brought the best of several varieties together in one handy glass jar.
- It’s a premium blend of roasted sesame seeds mingled with oregano, marjoram and thyme before finishing with tart red sumac. These spices, amazing individually, transport the tastebuds entirely in this versatile spice blend.
- Perfect for the Paleo Diet or Mediterranean diet
- Whether used in spice rubs or added as a flourish after cooking, you're sure to love this herb-filled mix as it elevates favorite dishes.
- Packaged in the USA
Roasted Sesame Seeds, Thyme, Sumac, Oregano, Marjoram
Anxious to try this superstar spice seasoning for yourself? Here is a fun and easy recipe to get you started:Za'atar Butter
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel potatoes. Slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch strips. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the reserved potato in half. Cook in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and roughly mash with a fork.
- When the fries are done, remove from oven and toss with sumac. Serve with your choice of spread on the side.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's Za'atar Spice
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
$5 Shipping under $35. FREE SHIPPING over $35. Flat Rate International.